Sunday, August 30, 2009

pie

I got my shoofly pie by fed ex on friday, so it took 2 days to process the order and 2 1/2 days to get across country (according to there site that you could check your order on). Everything arrived in good shape. the shoofly pie was very good (mammy didn't think they used baking molasses) but I thought it tasted great. The woopie pies are simular to susie-Q's. I got one in chocolate, pumpkin and oatmeal, I only tried the oatmeal so far. It was pretty sweet, I think they used regular icing in the middle instead of whatever I remember being in the middle. It was a fun package to get. I surprised Mammy with bacon dressing (her favorite) she hated it but she liked whatever kind my cousin sent to her about 5 months ago. It's been very hot the last couple of days and it effects my breathing and being able to move, suppose to get cooler this week, I look forward to it.

1 comment:

Moriah said...

YUM! It has been CRAZE hot down hear.