Sunday, December 21, 2008
We are packing and will be heading north again on Tuesday. We are concerned about the weather. Expecting a storm Monday and Wednesday so we hope Tuesday is the good day to travel. If we have to (if the grapevine is closed) we will go up the 101. THen the trip will be about 12 hours. We are determined to get to Chico with a full car of presents.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
We had a wonderful time visiting for Thanksgiving and I look forward to seeing everyone again at Christmas. I am almost finished with the shopping except for one person I seem to be having a hard time deciding what to get. I won't do any decorating at home since we won't be here and we will celebrate with my mother at a later date.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
It has been hard to breath today. The fires are not close enought to get to us but we have a lot of friends living in the fire areas. We have a lot of smoke,enough to make the sky look like night. I have not seen it this bad in years. Corona - Brea - Yorba Linda - Anaheim Hills.