Sunday, December 21, 2008

Here we go again

We are packing and will be heading north again on Tuesday. We are concerned about the weather. Expecting a storm Monday and Wednesday so we hope Tuesday is the good day to travel. If we have to (if the grapevine is closed) we will go up the 101. THen the trip will be about 12 hours. We are determined to get to Chico with a full car of presents.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

almost ready

We had a wonderful time visiting for Thanksgiving and I look forward to seeing everyone again at Christmas. I am almost finished with the shopping except for one person I seem to be having a hard time deciding what to get. I won't do any decorating at home since we won't be here and we will celebrate with my mother at a later date.