Monday, July 12, 2010

vent

I know not many people read my blog so I may just use this today as a vent. A friend of mind got laid off about a month ago. She wrote on her facebook she was reading a lot more and taking a resume and networking class. Someone, I don't know, but I think my friend does wrote somethings and then added - You know, the Lord takes special care of special people. This has really upset me for some reason. I know there are hundreds of thousands of people out of work for very long periods of time and people get sick for maybe the rest of their lives and now we have to be on a special list of special people to get special care??? I never thought God played favorites but maybe she is right. Life sure seems out of wack to me so maybe things have changed and now the only people to get good things happen to them have to be special people on a special list somewhere.

No comments: