Saturday, June 19, 2010

books & cupcakes


Went to the used book store this afternoon to get a copy of Pride and Prejudice for the reading group, I love that place. Moriah, I found a new author you may like - Kristiana Gregory. She has written several series and also some books about people like Cleopatra and others only she has the stories when they were ages 12-15. sounded interesting to me. Mammy had bought one of her stories about an orphan and I was looking for the second in the series, unfortunately they didn't have any of her books right now. Then we went to the cupcake store (voted best cupcakes in Orange county for 17 years in a row). I had never been there before and it was really hard to find. I got a German Chocolate, a raspberry chocolate, a cherry chocolate chip and a Mexican Chili chocolate. Yea, I was craving chocolate. Good thing Paul and Laurie will be here to help me eat them.



3 comments:

Ashley said...

oh! those look soooo yummy. :)

Moriah said...

Those books sound good!! I would like to see them!!!


Those cupcakes look sooooo good!!!!! :D

Andi said...

Hmmm... sounds like maybe those are some places we might have to visit when we're down there!