Sunday, February 14, 2010

birds

Terry took me to the wild bird sanctuary today for Valentines Day. I haven't been out of the house for a long time except to do some shopping so it was really nice. I did have to use the wheelchair (which I haven't used in many months) because there was just too much walking for me. It was so much fun to see the different birds, squirrels, turtles. The hummingbirds had a ball playing in the trees and chasing each other. They would fly right by your head or sit in the tree on a branch so close you could almost touch them. Unfortuantly I didn't have my camera with us, it would have been fun to get a close up of the hummingbirds. Hope everyone had a nice Valentines Day.

2 comments:

Moriah said...

Happy Valentin's Day!! I love you Grammie!

Laurie M. said...

What a fun outing! Wish we could have been there. I love hummingbirds and I LOVE turtles!