Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm getting ready for a trip up north to see the kids and grandkids. I usually take a ton of stuff for them (Terry always says it's not all going to fit in the car). but with my health lately I have not been out and about so this trip the car won't be very full. I am looking for some interesting items to take since Andi is into sewing now and I know the girls always like new stuff, we'll see what I can find. Yesterday's tests went well, at least I didn't end up in the hospital from an allergic reaction this time. I think I am going to try to change my morning schedule and see if I do better through out the day. It doesn't hurt to try.

4 comments:

Andi said...

Take it easy! Don't worry about bringing anything but yourself. We're glad your tests went well and hope you start feeling a lot better for the trip. See you soon!

Ashley said...

I'm so glad your tests went well!

Laurie M. said...

We can hardly wait to see you! I keep having this wish that we could live down there.

Victoria Horea said...

HI! I hope you feel better! I'm glad your tests went well.