Tuesday, March 17, 2009

hair

Well, I finally had to do it. I got my hair cut short, first time in about 27 years. I could no longer brush it and the tangles were becoming a real problem. My wonderful husband would brush it when he was home, but since he has to go to work at 4 in the morning, most days he could not brush it for me. I am getting use to it, it is cute (but not really me). I must keep telling myself it's just hair and when I get well again I can let it grow to my waist again, maybe? My iris's are beautiful this year and I hope to figure out how to put up a picture like so many of you do, we'll see.

1 comment:

Laurie M. said...

I think it looks really cute, and you still look like you. It's not like it's purple or something. And besides, it's not your hair everyone loves - it's you.