Tuesday, February 3, 2009

cats

We have two cats. Bugsy, who is sweet and loving and comes in the house at night so she doesn't get hurt in a fight like she did a few years ago. The other cat is Boingo, which is actually my son, Paul's cat but he has a huge amount of animals already at his house. Anyway Boingo is a good mouser and loves to kill anything he can get his paws on. He is not suppose to come in the house at any time. The other morning when I was letting Bugsy out I saw a flash of black & white out of the side of my eye come in the sliding glass door. I knew Boingo had come in and I knew the only way to get him out was to get a piece of lunch meat and throw it right outside the door. I went to the refrigerator and got the lunch meat, turned around and there was a dead bird laying at my feet with Boingo looking at me with a smile on his face. He picked up the bird and started flinging it around, feathers everywhere. I grabbed a paper towel and picked up the bird, went to the door and threw both the bird and the lunch meat out the door and there went a black & white flash back out the door. Don't you just love cats!

2 comments:

Laurie M. said...

Cats are the best. The suprises they have for you don't stink nearly as bad!

Andi said...

He knows you like birds Mama!